Monday, April 6, 2009

AMAZING DAY!

From sun up till sun down, I was in a fantastic mood today.  The sun was shining and the air was so fresh that I could not stop smiling all day!  My car even broke down today and as it was being picked up by the tow operator all I could do was crack stupid jokes and comment on what a great day it was.  I don't think he usually gets that response when he picks up someone's broken car.  :) 


Went out and snapped a few pictures this evening of the waterfront.  I didn't have a lot of time because I got down there a little too late for the good light, but still enjoyed myself.  


Had a great work out this morning.  It is short but probably one of the hardest work out we do there for some reason.  It was row, slam, run!  All of them are a sprint and try not to get sick!  haha

Work out:

skill:

Front Squats

5 sets of 5....got up to 165 is all today.  I struggled with form last time and I wanted to work on it this time.  They felt much better then our last cycle.  

5 sets of ring rows...put feet on box this time and really liked it, made it much harder.

WOD:

row 250 meters
20 ball slams / 20 lbs.
sprint to end of parking lot and back.
3 rounds for time.
1:49 / 1:54 / 2:04


1 Comment:

  1. Amanda said...
    Aaron! Those photos are amazing! I am inspired to break out the camera today!

Post a Comment