Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A new plan

I give up! All this eating good is too hard for me. I think I am ready to go back to eating bad and just sitting around. So I decided to start it off right with a nice big breakfast as you can see in the photo of what I ate this morning. That was some good stuff, I think for lunch I am going to head over to McDonalds for a couple Big Macs and fries! I haven't had anything like that in over a year and a half. Then for dinner...hmmm Maybe a whole pizza or someting will be good. Ohhhh then desert! I am definately going to have to go out and find some Pecan Pie!

Tonights work out will consist of me trying to walk up to my hotel room after eating all this food.


Yesterdays Work out:


Swimming....I don't know how many laps I did, but my arms feel a little like jello this morning. Plus I really need to invest in some goggles, my eyes are burning from the chlorine still.
Yesterdays food
oatmeal
trailmix
large chicken salad
ahi, asparagus, bread

2 Comments:

  1. jami said...
    April Fools!!!!
    Sara said...
    Ha! Ha! Good one! Unless you're not kidding...which only means one thing...the Hamburglar has taken over your blog!

Post a Comment