Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bounced Back

What a strange day. I think I ended up with a little food poisining or something because I flet like crap all morning and then ended up haaving a small gaul bladder attack that lasted about 30 minutes. Thank God for taking that pain away, those usually last a good 4 hours or more when they come on. You are all going to think I am crazy about this, but my Dr. said I should have my gaul bladder removed, but she said I can't do anything physical for 6 weeks afterwards. She has no idea how depressed and miserable I would be if I couldn't work out for 6 weeks! hahaha So I do a good job of controling it, but like I said...whatever I ate the night before probably did it to me because the meat I ate looked like a mystery. ughhhh So after lunch today I started to feel good again and all my sore muscles that I woke up with were gone.

I was still dreading going into hot yoga tonight because of how hard it was for me last night, but for the first time I made it through the whole class without stopping to rest. So all that whining I did this morning about how sore I was can be thrown out. I am so happy with these quick recoveries...I hope they last!

I am heading back home tomorrow and back into RF, my home gym. YEAH!!!!!!


Work out

90 minutes of hot yoga

Food

4 eggs, 1/4 cup oatmeal
protein, water
CPK Waldorf salad
protein bar
chicken pho with about 12 oz of chicken.

2 Comments:

  1. Go2Girl said...
    What a difference 48 hours makes! Thanks so much for chatting with me after class on Monday. I too have 'bounced back'. I am watching the diet mix, water intake, and added the supplement you suggested. My energy and good attitude are back. Even with 2 back to back WOs at RF, my muscles are not in that exhausted/failure mode...sore but the good kind! THANKS, Eva
    Aaron said...
    That is awesome Eva!!! Lets talk more the next time we see each other. Depending on how you are feeling we can tweak some foods to make sure you are getting some good energy. Keep it up!

Post a Comment