Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hurtin' Dude

I think having all this energy can work against me sometimes. I have a hard time listening to my body sometimes when it is screaming at me to stop because my mind is saying go for it you can do more. Last night was a good example of this as I got out of my car to walk up to my hotel room my legs were hurting!! It wasn't like they were just a little sore....my calves hurt, my hamstrings hurt, my butt was cramping and my quads were still on fire from the hot yoga class I just finished. At that point my body was talking to me louder then my mind. When I hit the bed last night I was out like a light. When I got up this morning I felt a lot better and my legs feel pretty fresh again. My knees definately do not, but I think that is mainly from falling on the ice while snowboarding on Sunday. I am just going to have to becareful the rest of the week and see if I can get them to heal up.

Anyways, love all the stuff I am doing and amazed that I can do it all still. To think that a little over a year ago I would be out of breath just bending over to tie my shoes and if my legs were sore it was because I walked up a flight of stairs. hahaha CRAZY!!

Work out:

Skill -
8 weighted lunges
10 plank power wheel
1 other thing I cant remember

WOD:
30-20-10

*run 2 times around the building then*
2 hand swing 24k
goblet squat 24k
push ups
mountain climbers

Did 90 minutes of hot yoga in the evening.

Food:
Oatmeal, flax, glutamine, protein
Protein, water
chicken salad from applebees
protein, water
smoothie
protein bar
Chicken pho and a spring roll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment