Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quick Post

Hot Yoga was good, I laid there in the practice room for 30 minutes before the class started and I fell asleep before it started.....for some reason I kept dreaming that I was swinging a kettlebell and I kept throwing my hands in the air while I was sleeping and jerking myself awake. The heat in there does feel good. As soon as I started the class though I was sweating a lot more then I did last night. I dropped 5 pounds during the class. I am sure I already replenished that 5 pounds with water and dinner. But it is just amazing how much you can sweat out in 90 minutes. Okay, I am sure you all don't want to hear about me sweating.....I am going to bed. hahaha

Work out:

Still in Seattle....Did 90 minutes of Hot Yoga

Food:

2 eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal with protein
protein, water
salmon salad
protein, water
chicken salad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment