Sunday, February 15, 2009

Great weekend!

I had a great weekend.  Here is the quick run down:


Saturday was 80's day at the gym was a blast!  We got some great photos, I will post some later.  The work out was tough and I felt those heavy med ball cleans in my legs the next day.

Did some things with the family and had a wonderful dinner with my wife at Mama Mia's for Valentines day.  

Sunday I spent snowboarding with some great friends from the gym. The day was perfect.....the conditions were awesome and we got a lot of really good runs in.  I am just exhausted from the boarding today so I am going to keep all of this really short. 

Bottom line!  It was a Fantastic weekend and was full of laughter, great friends and one sore body! 

Food:

I ate when I could and what I could. Not horrible, but not great either.  I even had to turn down a leaf of lettuce from Tiff and ate a protein bar instead.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment