Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Great night at the gym! I pushed pretty hard, pretty much to the point I could have lost my lunch in the 4th round. GOOD STUFF! hahaha
We did 4 rounds of a 30/30 work out, this is the kind of work out that is up to you to decide on how hard you want to push. I just happened to jump into a group with someone that I do not know very well but found out that that she is very competitive. As much as I tried to keep up with her on sprints there is just no way she was going to let me pass her. It made the work out fun and it probably pushed me harder then I normally would have gone. : )

Work out:

Skill:
3 TGU's each side
10 power wheel roll outs
8 ring dips

WOD: 30/30 4 rounds

JPU
burpies
row
bear crawl
sprint

Food:

Oatmeal, flax, glutamine, protein
Protein, water
chicken spinich, blackbean burrito from laughing planet
protein, water
1/2protein bar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment