Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Night Boarding

I am headed up so Ski Bowl tomorrow for some night boarding with David....I can't wait to get up there and into some of that new snow. Hopefully the roads will be clear, my car sucks in the snow and I really don't want to have to chain up.

I subscribed to a new magazine that I am excited about. It is called "Clean Eating" This magazine is packed full of recipes that I actually want to make and totally fit my current eating habits.

I had a busy day today so I got up early to work out. This was my first 6:30 am class...not sure I will be doing another anytime soon. I just could not get into it that early. hahaha Class kicked my butt today.

Work out:

Skill - 3 rounds/ 5 dead hang pull ups / 8 ring dips / 5 swing, hi pull, snatch

WOD: Tabata

double kb clean
push ups
JPU
rope snaps
row

Food

5 am oatmeal, flax oil, glutamine, protein
9 am protein, glutamine, water
noon laughing planet burrito
2:30 protein, glutamine, water
4:00 a few triscuts and a string cheese
6 pm chicken curry and veggies, brown rice
6 pm fruit smothie with protein

2 Comments:

  1. Courtney said...
    Good magazine. I've tried many recipes from there and they are all very tasty.

    I also recommend the clean eating cook book. I use that one alot too.
    Aaron said...
    Thanks Courtney, I did not know they had a cook book. I want to check that out.

Post a Comment