Friday, February 20, 2009

Deadlift Day round 2

Dadlift Friday!!! I love the deadlift....got up to 305 x5 on our fith set today. Still had more in me, but playing it safe for now and just keeping good form and making sure I don't get hurt. I saw some people going heavier tonight then they ever have....I think there are going to be a lot of new PR's at the end of the cycle. Some people are already doing more in their 2nd week then their 1 rep max at the end of the last cycle.

Work out:

Deadlift ( I can't remeber the pregression) 5 sets of 5....last set was 305 for 5.

WOD

dot drills
hip slaps
power wheel
double unders

Food:

oatmeal with stuff in it. hahaha
protein, water
chef salad
half protein bar
laughing planet burrito and a few chips (feeling bloated now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment