Friday, March 6, 2009

Back in the Gym today

After being sick all week and not working out for 4 days it felt great to get back in the gym. That sickness might have been just what I needed to convince me to rest my body for a few days. The last couple days all I wanted to do was sleep to try and get over the bug I had. When I got into the gym tonight and started moving around I realized that this was the first time in probably a month that my knees and back weren't bothering me. I still felt a little lethargic because of my sickness but my body felt good.
We did Dead-lifts tonight and I got to 365 on my 5th set. It felt good but had a problem keeping my upper back from rounding. I know how to fix that and need to focus a little better next time.

Anyways, I am looking forward to the next couple days and getting back to my normal eating, sleeping, and work out schedule.

Work out:

Dead-lift 5 sets of lifts paired with 5 knees to elbows. Final weight was 365 for 3 reps.

Rope climb
Dot Drills
Double unders
power wheel

Food:

9 am Smoothie
2 pm oatmeal
7 pm burrito

0 Comments:

Post a Comment