Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Get off the Scale


I know it is only Tuesday, but I feel so good this week. I didn't sleep the best last night but still made it through the day just fine and hopefully I will get a full night sleep. I like the food choices I have made the past couple days and plan to keep eating clean as much as I can the entire week. I am actually hoping for a good weight loss this week....even though it hasn't been my goal lately, it would be nice to see a good drop. Now I have to say, I have been pretty bad about weighing myself constantly to see where I am and if one day made a difference. Well, a friend of mine talked to me last week and she told me how unhealthy it is to get on the scale every day and convinced me to go this whole week without looking at the scale. So, I am 3 days into not looking at the scale and won't look at it until Sunday.

Great work out in the gym tonight. I struggled a little and tried to make it harder then I should have. But I have a hard time turning down a challenge. :)

Work out

Skill:
5 ring dips
1 arm kettlebell clean and press. 20k fir 3 rounds Tried 24k on my last set and could only get a couple on my left arm, but got all of them on my right.
double KB rack walk. 3 rounds of 24k 1 of 36k

WOD Tabata 20/10 6 rounds

Jingle Jangles ( sprints)
jumping pull ups
rope snaps
mountain climbers (held rest in a plank)
burpees ( held rest a couple rounds in a plank)

Food

7am oatmeal
10 am trail mix
12:30 laughing planet burrito
4:00 protein mix, water
8:00 veggie salad with nuts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment