Monday, March 9, 2009

Great day!

Thank God I used the power of positive thinking today.  It seemed like the first 3 or 4 hours of work today I was faced with bad news and more bad news.  I faced every challenge with a smile and a positive attitude and it was amazing how I was able to handle the issues.  So even with all that......I had a great day!   I even had a coworker ask me what I was so happy about, because he said he has not seen me smile so much before.  hahaha  What an eye opener that is....I noticed because I was in such a good mood..coworkers came into my office more and just talked, and then they were smiling too.  It was contagious.  Sometimes we don't realize how our mood and facial expressions can effect others.  I guess I better check myself more often before I walk into work, I want more days like today!!! : )


Ok, then getting in the gym was a lot of fun tonight, I was waiting all day to get in there and work out.  I felt so good....so much energy and just couldn't wait to attack the WOD.  I couldn't have asked for a better WOD....we did 5 rounds of rowing for calories and ball slams....1 minute at each station as hard and fast as you can.  I got partnered with Amanda M. she was a great partner and did an awesome job!  We both went pretty hard.  I gave it just about everything I got and was totally spent by the end....what a great feeling!   

Food:

6:30 am oatmeal
9:30 am home made trail mix
12:00 Half or a turkey sandwich with extra turkey
3:30 protein shake
8:00 chicken, a little cheese and corn tortillas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment