Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sick Days

Well it finally caught me. After seeing all of these people all around me from day to day get the flu bug, I came down sick Monday night and it feels like I have had a fever ever since. I am out of town right now which is probably good for my family so that they don't catch this junk. So, I have just been going to work and going back to the hotel and trying to sleep this off.

No workouts for me since Monday morning and I probably won't be working out until Friday. I think this will be the longest break for me in 4 months. I am already missing it, but I know I need to rest up and get better first.

Food choices have been prety good while up here. Some eating is out of convience but is still not too bad for me.

1 Comment:

  1. seant said...
    take care of yourself and get better. we have some freebording to do. oh my goodness is it hard. Vaughn wasn't quite steep enough to get much action on. Think we need to find some new hills.

Post a Comment