Saturday, March 7, 2009

health is back

It was great to work out with no back pain today.  Those days off really made a difference.   I still had a difficult time breathing today because of all the crud in my chest, but at least I know that will go away.

After talking to Ben today, I am thinking of switching up my diet a little bit and see if I can't shock my system a little and make some changes.  I am going to read more about it tonight and see if it is right for me.  I will keep you posted if I change it up.  ( Change is good )

Work out:

Skill:
10 2 hand heavy kettle-bell swing.
5  weighted get up sit ups

WOD:  Partner work out

50 ring push ups
100 wall balls 20 lb
8 bear crawls
row 1000 meters
6 mini leg circuits
100 sit ups
50 pull ups - deadhang

Food:

6 am Oatmeal
9 am homemade trail mix
1 pm sushi
7:30 8 egg white omelet 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment