Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daaang

Great endurance work out tonight. I really like these type of work outs because they are just as much mental as they are physical. Not a lot to say about it except it was hard and you just had to get in there and do it. Overall I was pretty happy with my performance, it looks like I need to work on my med ball cleans a little, I struggled there and was hunching over way to far.

I still feel really good this week and have no pains to speak of and my energy is higher then it has been for a long time. I am not sure what has come over me this week, but I hope it is here to stay. : )

Work out:

5 Rounds for time

25 two hand swings ( 24k )
20 Ball Slams (25 lb.)
15 Med Ball cleans (25 lb.)
10 box jumps
5 knees to elbows on the bar
Run 1 lap around the building

Time: 24.51

Food:

7 am oatmeal
10 am trail mix
1 pm 1/2 turkey sandwich with extra turkey
3pm meal replacement drink
8:30 2 corn tortillas, 4 oz chicken, 1 oz cheese, onions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment