Friday, December 26, 2008

Back to "Normal"

As much as I enjoy the holidays I am glad that they are pretty much over and things can get back to normal. Since I was in Seattle for 3 days and pretty much eating what others made (which was delicious) or eating out, I really felt like crap. I was getting headaches every day, which I used to get all the time when I was eating bad and overweight. I used to make sure I had Excedrin with me all the time back then. Today I ate good and prepared or ate the food I am used to. I love my oatmeal every morning!!! :)

It was also great to get back to Recreate Fitness. I hadn't worked out there since Monday and I was really missing the place. It was a great day to come back too, we did a 6 round 20/10 workout and I really enjoyed it. It was very challenging as all the workouts were but really liked the format of this workout.

Skill was 5 rounds:
10 Heavy Med ball cleans. (I got to 60 lbs.)
5 pull ups.

Work out was 6 rounds of 20/10
Row
Med ball cleans
Rope
push ups

Food:

Breakfast - Oatmeal with protein
Snack - Half or protein bar
Lunch- Chicken/Fruit Salad with minimal dressing
Dinner- 4oz shrimp, 1 1/2 cup veggies
Snack- Protein drink

1 Comment:

  1. Shannon Buck - www.stampinbuds.com said...
    ROFL I love the picture! Very funny!

Post a Comment