Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hash in Portland

Such a clever name for a restaurant in a town filled with hippies. hahaha Here is their website HASH I stumbled upon this place on my way home from work today and decided to stop in for a late lunch. I had their zucchini press sandwich that was very good. They use fresh sustainable ingredients in their foods and make all their own sauces and breads. If you ever want to get out of the city and try something new, I would suggest trying them out. I am thinking of going back for breakfast this weekend because their breakfast menu looked amazing.

At the gym....
4 x
20 squats
10 lunges
10 jumping lunges
10 jumping squats
then for fun, throw in 10 atomic pushups!

This was part of our workout today and as hard as it is, I do enjoy doing it. I think this is the 3rd time doing the leg circuit and I can see huge improvements from the first time I attempted it. This is one of those workouts that you feel for awhile. :)

Not the greatest day of eating...

Breakfast- Oatmeal with protein
Snack- protein with 8 oz water
Lunch- zucchini sandwich with fruit
Snack- 100 calorie pretzel snack, 15 triscuit thins, 1 string cheesse
Dinner- 5 oz chicken, 1 cup of peppers, 1 cup brown rice,
Snack - (my boss sent me some harry and david chocolates) 1 truffle and 3 oz of chocolate covered cherries. (UGH!!! Tis the season though.)

2 Comments:

  1. htodd said...
    Oh, you may be the death of me.

    I LOOOVES me some hash. Corned beef hash, DUCK hash, that place sounds fantastic.
    Aaron said...
    I am going to have to try some Hash, I think I was probably 10 years old that last time I had any.

Post a Comment