Friday, December 19, 2008

Breaking PR's

Skill today was 6 rounds of Medicine Ball Cleans and 5 ring rows.  I matched my old PR but with not as much trouble as before.  5/50, 5/60, 5/70, 5/80, 5/90, 5/100.  


Then we started off our WO with a 500m sprint on the rower.  My old PR was 1.42.  I rowed a 1.39 today.  That was tough!!!  Then I worked on pull ups and dips.  My old PR was 5 good pull ups.  I did 8 today.  So, I was pretty excited, these are little steps but I am psyched to keep seeing progress.

Breakfast-Oatmeal with protein
Snack- protein with water
Lunch- Pear Salad and veggies with hummus
Snack- 1 cupcake from St. cupcake.  (yummm)
Snack- 4 salted carmel candies
Dinner - 1 bowl of chicken noodle soup with a piece of bread.
Snack- 4 miniture york patties.

Do I even have to mention that I feel like crap after all that sugar!

Looking forward to the Saturday work out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment