Saturday, December 27, 2008


It was a fun work out today, I was partnered up with my wife Shannon for the first time and I was very impressed to see the big jumps she has made since starting her Recreate a month ago. I kept telling her to slow down and pace herself, but she didn't really need it, she did an awesome job pushing herself.  In fact I don't think she would have been able to finish the work out a month ago.  It is great to see how far she has come and how much she enjoys working out now....I am very proud of her.   


I felt really good today after the work out.  Around 4 pm I decided to do some rowing sprints and jump roping to kill some time. Nathan taught me how to set up time intervals on the rower, that is so much better then trying to sit there for 30 minutes and row.  

Shannon and I went to Grand Central Bowl and played some pool for a few hours tonight and was able to avoid eating their awesome nachos!   I think I am getting back on track...hopefully!

Breakfast - Oatmeal with protein and Flax oil
Snack - 1/2 protein bar
Lunch - 6 oz chicken, 1 cup of brown rice, very small salad
Snack - protein and water
Dinner - 5 oz chicken, 1 cup of veggies
Drank plenty of water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment