Monday, December 22, 2008

Seattle

Well believe it or not, we braved the "blizard" and drive up to Seattle today. Everything just came together and we made the drive. I am glad we did because it gives us a little time to relax and get ready for the 3 days of Christmas ( hitting other family members holiday parties) I am going to visit a Crossfit facility in Puyalup for a work out in the morning. Hopefully the roads won't be too icy to make the trip out there.

We made it in for the 7:30 class this morning, I thought for sure it was going to be cancelled but I am so glad they didn't. (Thanks Nathan and Tina) I know it was getting pretty bad after we left though, the roads were getting really slick.
WO was a Mini Cindy ( 12 minutes) I ended up tearing the skin on my palm on the last set of pullups. Other then it stinging a bit I am sure it will be fine.

Breakfast - oatmeal with protein
Snack- eggs and potatoes
Lunch- Fresco Burrito from taco bell
Snack-a few crackers and M&M's on the drive up
Dinner- Chicken Salad with flat bread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment