Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ice Ice Baby

You know you were humming this song or your sang it when someone was mentioning all the ice we have today.  hahaha  What can I say about today?  That was pretty crazy having that glaze of ice over all that snow from the day before.  I know I almost landed on my butt a few times when we went out.   Other then that, today was a rest day and boy did I need it.  I woke up this morning and my shoulders and calves were so tight that I was moaning getting out of bed.  My calves haven't been this sore since I started Recreate 2 months ago.  Love that burn!!!!!  I was just glad it came when I had a rest day to recuperate.  


Breakfast- Oatmeal with protein
Snack - Protein with water
Lunch - Tuna Fish sandwich, Banana
Dinner - 4 oz Chicken and Broccoli 
Water intake was good.....I got at least 1 gallon in.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment