Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shopping Day

No work outs to speak of today unless you want to call side stepping through a busy wall a work out.  :)  The kids wanted to spend some of their Christmas money so we first headed down to 23rd where my youngest found a hat she had to have at the Dapper Capper or something like that.  Then off to Wa. Square mall, the place was a mad house and the busiest store we walked into was the Lego store, the line to the register was to the entrance of the store when we got there.  My youngest daughter totally got into Lego's this past month which is cool for me because I loved Lego's as a kid and she lets me help.  hahaha  My middle daughter found a game she wanted for her new DS and found other things she wanted but couldn't stand to part with her money.  LOL  


I am hoping to get out and do some hiking and photography soon.....maybe this week since I will have some days off.  I will post some here if I do.

Breakfast - Oatmeal with protein and flax oil
Snack - protein and water
Lunch - Laughing Planet southwest burrito
Snack - Jamba Juice
Dinner - Oatmeal with protein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment