Saturday, December 20, 2008

Loved the snow!

It was great seeing all the snow today. We got about 8 inches at our house and it was surprisingly easy to get around town today. I went in for the early work out today just in case the 10:30 class got canceled because of the snow.

Skill was max pull ups. I think I got 13, which totally wasted me for the partner work out. My shoulders were wasted after doing the pull ups and the medicine ball clean and press yesterday I think. When we started the partner work out and I got to push ups, it felt like somebody put 50 extra pounds on me. It was all I could do to get 15 push ups. I made it through the work out, but damn it was tough.

Breakfast- Oatmeal with protein
Snack- Protein with water
Lunch- 1 Sushi roll fromSanSai
Snack- Cupcake
Dinner- Pizza
Snack- Almond m&ms

4 Comments:

  1. seant said...
    you and i have a lot in common with some of our favorite snacks. :)
    Aaron said...
    Ya we do! I need to stop with those snacks. When I lost all my weight, I craved apples, celery, good nuts. For the past month, I have wanted Chocolate and Salty snacks. I need to get back to it after the holidays.
    Nurse Tiff said...
    i second your motion with doing pushups after pullups...i thought i was going to die. i kept apologizing to my partner about my sad performance. nice job on 13 pullups.
    Aaron said...
    I know Tiff, I felt so bad for my partner. I started the work out so confident and then when we hit pushups I felt bad that I couldn't keep up with my partner!

Post a Comment