Monday, December 15, 2008

What a Concept

Thank God the roads cleared up enough for me to make it to the gym this morning. Poor Shannon would have had to suffer through me sulking all day if I would have missed my workout. hahaha The workout part of class was rowing for calories and Slam Ball. Great work out in such a short amount of time.

For the past couple weeks I have been browsing Craigslist for a Concept 2 rower for my home and I am so excited that I have found one in excellent condition for a good price. My evenings after work have been pretty uneventful since winter has rolled around and I have been itching to do some sort of workout instead of sitting around watching tv and feeling lazy. I should be picking it up within the next couple days. YEAH!!!!

Breakfast- Oatmeal with protein
Snack- protein with 12 oz water
Lunch- tunafish sandwich ( I use 1 can low sodium tuna with 1 tablespoon of lowfat mayo)
Snack- protein with 8oz water
Dinner- (Panera) Chicken Noodle Soup
Snack - 8 Almond M&Ms 4 oz of frozen yogurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment