Monday, December 8, 2008

As far as my eating went today, I did good and am happy about my choices.


Breakfast - Oatmeal with 1 scoop of MaxPro Protein

Snack - 1 scoop of ISO-Protein

Lunch - Small pear salad with Chicken

Snack - 1 scoop of Max Gourmet with 8 oz of water (protein/carb replacement)

Dinner - Large salad with chicken - minimal homemade dressing (basalmic vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, minced garlic)

Water - approx. 7 / 16 oz bottles.

1 hour of work at the gym...here is where I had a little scare. We were doing lunges with kettlebells in the clean position and as I went down on my left leg I got a sharp pain through my thigh. I was fine to finish the work out and forgot about it. Well about 3 hours later when I was getting out of my chair at work I felt the pain again. It hurts to the touch mainly, I am sure I just have a small tear in my muscle and will have to watch it as I go.

Work out was:

Skill:
5 rounds of

5 - 1 arm kettlebell push press
8- ring rows
5- spidermans

Workout was:
5 rounds

20 seconds of each exercise
clean
hi-pull
lunge
push press
front squat
row

rest 2 minutes between rounds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment