Monday, December 29, 2008

Calorie intake


Through this whole weight loss venture I have been going through, I have never tracked how many calories I intake in a day.  So this morning I decided to try and track how many calories and how much Protein I eat in a day.  So by my best calculations I ate about 1500 calories and 150-170  grams of protein.   I eat a lot of the same things every day, with small adjustments here and there, so if I can stay around that number I will be pretty happy.   I am kind of in a happy place with my diet right now, not necessarily because I am losing weight, but because my recovery time between work outs and my energy level is way up from what it was a month ago.   So I am going to stick to what I am doing right now with my diet and hopefully the improvements will keep coming.  


Work Out:
Skill - 5/5
dkb push press 35 lbs./ 24k / 24k / 28k / 32k  (best I remember) I had issues with my left arm locking out the 32k.
pull ups (kipping)

wod 
3 1 minute rounds/rest 3 minutes at the end of all 3
2 hand kb swing 24k
ball slam / 20 lbs.
db thrusters 25 lbs.  I started at 30 but had horrible form, so I dropped down to 25 and tried to get a better squat.  

Total reps 66/68/72 (best I can remember)

Food
Breakfast - Oatmeal with protein and flax oil
snack- protein with water
Lunch - Lettuce and chicken
Snack - protein with water
Dinner - taco salad made at home/ grapes
Lots of water! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment