Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tori Allen

I don't know a lot about climbing, but seeing what this girl can do at such a young age is incredible. I am guessing she is the Tiger Woods of Woman's climbing. I am sure that some of you who climb already know of her. I was just blown away how fast and fearless she is at such a young age.



Back to the real world....I woke up this morning with some tight shoulder muscles. (You know that great feeling you get when you know you worked out hard. ) :) After my work out today, I was feeling pretty loose and then after about an hour in front of the computer at work, somebody walked in my office and when I turned my head to talk to them I heard about 10 loud popping noises come from my neck. It sounds like a Chiropractor was doing an adjustment on my neck. The guy that walked in even heard it from across the room and just laughed. I think I am due for a massage. Anyone have any suggestions of good masseuses in the area?

Workout

Skill
Weighted pushups 10@10#/10@15#/10@15#/10@15#
Dips 4 sets of 5
Lsit for 30 seconds / 3 times

WOD 45/15 for 3 rounds
planks
double kb clean / 16k
renegade lunge / 35#
side to side jumps
xchop to halo / 16k

At home - Rowed 5 20 sec sprint as hard as I could and rested for 10 sec. and then did the same thing with jump rope

Food
Breakfast - oatmeal with protein and flax oil
snack - protein and water
Lunch - 2 egg veggie omelet with fruit on side
snack - protein with water
Dinner - Chicken, corn, black bean, salsa thing that Shannon made with Brown rice. (very good)
snack - 1 skinny cow
Good water intake, about 64oz

1 Comment:

  1. Nurse Tiff said...
    my massage therapist is really good. he specializes in sports massage. his name is kurt marion at therapeutic associates on MLK. if you want more info, let me know.

Post a Comment