Monday, December 8, 2008

The Big Idea!

So back in September 2007 I started losing weight by joining LA Weightloss. The plan was easy to follow and with the support of my family and friends I was able to lose 125 pounds so far. Last month LA Weighloss closed their doors here in Portland, but thankfully I think they have taught me enough to keep losing the weight on my own. I still have 30 or so pounds I want to lose and am very confident I will do so, even though I haven't weighed that much since I was 16 years old.
In October I started working out at RecreateFitness here in Portland and have found myself addicted to the work outs we do there. The owners and trainers are amazing and the results I am seeing so far in such a short amount of time have me convinced that I am in the right place. I am sure you wil be reading more about these workouts as I go along.
So as I go along here, I am going to try and post what I eat every day (which may be a lot of the same food) and a brief look at my work outs. I need to come up with some short term goals and long term goals to shoot for as I move ahead. I will try and have those set by tomorrow.

Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment