Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day

This picture is one I took just outside my home this morning. We ended up with about 4 inches. I like editing some landscape photos to look more retro.....like I did with this one. Some people like it and some don't but it kind of takes me back to my childhood and the photos that my parents had in their photo albums.

I love seeing all the snow but now I am wondering what it is going to be like tomorrow and if the gym will be open in the morning. I guess that shows how addicted I am to working out. My main concern about tomorrow is whether or not I will make it to the gym. hahaha






Breakfast - Oatmeal with protein

Snack - Max Gourmet protein with 8 oz water.

Lunch - Tuna fish sandwich

Snack - handful of raisins, hand full of small crackers

Dinner - 2 pieces of pizza

Snack - Protein Shake

1 Comment:

  1. Melissa said...
    That's an awesome photo! Hope you are enjoying the snow.

Post a Comment