Saturday, December 13, 2008

Partner Work Outs


I have just recently started doing the Saturday partner work outs, I think this is my third class. All I have to say is that I am so spent after these work outs because I push myself so hard, so that I don't slow my partner down. Matt and I were talking about this after the work out today and we were talking about the dead lifts we did yesterday and he was saying how he was pushing himself to lift as much as John and I. Well at the same time all I was doing was trying to keep up with him. I guess that is why we both killed our old PR's. I have never thought of myself as a very competitive person, but I am finding now that when I see people going heavy or putting up a fast time on a work out, it just makes me want to push harder and get to that level. After a couple small scares this last week that could have lead to injuries I know that I need to slow down and really work on form and technique.

Breakfast - oatmeal with protein

Lunch - San Sai (Best Sushi I have found) 1 Sushi roll and small Oriental Salad.

Dinner - California Pizza Kitchen 1/2 of their Waldorf Chicken Salad with dressing on side. (Used very little)

Snack- 1 string cheese, 1 yogurt, 8oz of water with protein

3 bottles of 16 oz water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment