Sunday, January 18, 2009



What a week! First off I was happy to get on the scale today and see that I lost 3 more pounds this week. So I went to RF 6 times in a row this week kind of as an experiment. I wanted to see how my nutrition would help my recovery time in between work outs. I did good until Friday night and after we went all out on that row it took a long time to recover. On Saturday's work out it caught up to me, I was exhausted and put up crappy numbers for the WOD. So I am going to go back to 4 work outs next week and maybe rotate that with a 5 every other week. So today is my rest day, I am going to relax and try not to do too much. Although it is nice outside, it would be a good day to do something out there.

Work-out:
Skill
DB Cleans ( I think ) got up to 50 lb DB's
pull ups

WOD
1 minute at each station / 4 rounds / 3 min.rest between rounds

Box jumps
DB Thrusters (30 lbs)
Slam Ball (20 lbs.)
row for calories

Food:
Toast with peanut butter
oatmeal with protein, glutamine, protein, flax oil
protein, water
Broiled telapia (love that recipe), asparagus, brown rice
protein, water
toast
chicken breast, pasta, marinara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment