Sunday, January 11, 2009

The new gym

I had a lot of fun on Friday helping out with the move.  It was great to see how many people helped with the move, I think with that crew we could move my entire house in an hour.  It was pretty cool and sad to see how fast we emptied out the old gym.  I am going to miss that small space but "Change is Good" and the new place is awesome!  I look forward to getting back to the Olympic style lifting again.  The only thing I have really done so far is the Dead-lifts so I look forward to learning more.  


So last Sunday I got refocused now that the holidays were over and recommitted myself to my nutrition.  I had no cheats all week until Saturday which I plan to make that my cheat day.  Anyways, I am happy to say that I lost 8 lbs. this week!  Obviously that number won't happen every week but it is good to know that the exercise and nutrition lifestyle I am doing will work.   I still have about 20 pounds to lose, but I am not worried about the scale.  I know if I keep it up, it will fall off.  

Worked out Friday and Saturday.  I think that marks 8 weeks of working out 5 times a week.  
I will get back to recording them on Monday.  

Food intake was good.  If you look at what I ate on Thursday it is exactly the same for Friday except that I ate Shrimp instead of Chicken.
Saturday my cheat meal was 1 sushi roll and 5 pieces of Tuna sashimi.  Other then that, I am pretty much ate the same things as the other days but with no protein drinks as snacks. 

2 Comments:

  1. seant said...
    Great Job Aaron. i'm inspired by your discipline with the nutrition and your training.
    Anonymous said...
    The Here is a great article about motivation
    in the gym. It helped me!

    http://emergevictoriousoverfat.com/2009/01/exercise-as-power-source/

Post a Comment