Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still Learning

I was getting pretty good at pacing myself during work outs lately.....until today! I am not sure but when I was doing the KB dead lifts and 250m rowing sprint....on my last set I went all out and when I was done rowing I couldn't get off of the rower because my butt muscles cramped up on me. I am guessing between the leg circuit yesterday and then going heavy on the kb lifts and then pushing so hard on the rower my muscles said, that's enough! Then we went to the wheel thing and did leg curls and plank inchworm things on that. By the time I made it to the 3rd station for turkish get ups I started feeling like I could puke if I didn't slow down. I think Nathan has a good knack on picking people out who feel that way. I thought I was looking normal and resting and he walked right over to me and asked if I was going to puke. hahaha He has a gift! :) Anyways, I only completed 2 sets of the 3rd station because I was spent. Great work out though! Love those grinds.

Workout ( I am going to have a hard time remembering this)

Med ball circuit 2x
15 push ups 2x

WOD
Grind
4 rounds of each

double KB deadlift 24k/28k/32k/36k
row 250m

Wheel thingie:
Plank inchworm ( I dont think that is what it is called)
leg curls

3 turkish get ups each side
10 kb plank rows 16k
I only finished 2 rounds of this.

Food

6:30 am oatmeal with protein/flax oil/glutamine
8:30 am 8oz water/protein/glutamine
noon Chicken gyro with light sauce
3:00pm 8oz water/protein/glutamine
5:30 pm 4 oz salmon, 2 cups of steamed veggies, 1/2 cup of steamed brown rice, 1/2 piece of home made jalapeno bread (very good)
8:00 pm 8oz water/protein/glutamine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment