Thursday, January 15, 2009

`So as a few of you know one of my hobbies is photography. I was talking to Matt G. tonight a little about it and made me realize that I haven't been spending much time behind the lens. I thought I would put up a few photos that I took while Shannon and I were in Europe this year. We had such a great time and I love going back through some of these photos and reminiscing. Hopefully someday we will make it back.






I am on my 4th straight day of working out and I am going for 6 this week. I think after this I am going to give my body a rest and cut back to 4 work outs. I think my diet is really helping because my recovery time is really good, my body feels pretty refreshed before the next work out except for a little stiffness in my knees but by the time we finish our warm up that is gone.

Workout:

Skill (5 rounds)

push press /last round was 165 5x
cross chop to halo 35 lbs.

WOD: (3 rounds for time)

run 2x around building
12 db push press 30 lbs
8 burpees
10 Knees to elbows
Time: 14:02


Food:

7:30 3/4 cup oatmeal with protein, flax oil, glutamine, water
10:30 1 banana and 2 string cheese
12:30 Chicken salad, vinaigrette dressing
4:00 Protein, water, glutamine
7:30 Chicken Salad with pecans and apples. 4 oz. frozen yogurt








2 Comments:

  1. Nurse Tiff said...
    isn't it amazing what eating better can do for recovery. I'm feeling the same way. although after wednesdays workout i don't know if i will be able to do 6 days in a row...good luck in your quest.
    Nurse Tiff said...
    by the way....those are some cool pictures you have.

Post a Comment